- Matrix algebra,
- Systems of linear equation,
- eigen values and eigen vectors.
- Functions of single variable, limit, continuity and differentiability,
- Mean value theorems,
- Evaluation of definite and improper integral,
- Partial derivatives,
- Total derivatives,
- Maxima and minima,
- Gradient, divergence and curl,
- Vector identities,
- Directional derivatives, line, surface and volume integrals,
- Theorems of Stokes, Gauss and Green.
- Frist order linear and nonlinear equations,
- Higher order linear ODEs with constant coefficients,
- Cauchy and Euler equations,
- Initial and boundary value problems,
- Laplace transforms.
- Partial differential equations and separation of variables methods.
- Numerical solution of linear and nonlinear algebraic equations,
- Integration by trapezoidal and Simpson rule,
- Single and Multi-step methods for differential equations.
Engineering Made Easier